With KMaster you manage your fleet data in one click
The satellite technology of this device combines all the toll payment needs with those of real-time visualization of the entire company fleet.
From the payment of European tolls to mission tracking and monitoring services; to real-time visibility and optimization of operational processes and costs; to the download and analysis of tachograph data: everything is easier with KMaster!
- A single device for electronic motorway tolls in Italy 🇮🇹 | Spain 🇪🇸 | France 🇫🇷 | Portugal 🇵🇹 | Poland 🇵🇱 (A4 Krakow-Katowice motorway e routes operated by KAS)| Austria 🇦🇹 | Belgium 🇧🇪 (Liefkenshoek Tunnel) | Germany 🇩🇪 | Denmark 🇩🇰 | Sweden 🇸🇪 | Norway 🇳🇴 | Hungary 🇭🇺 | Bulgaria 🇧🇬 | Switzerland🇨🇭
- Maximum discounts provided by Ministries and concessionaires on toll rates in Italy, France, Spain
- Parking included in Italy, France, Spain.
- In Norway you can also pay us for ferries (with the Norwegian companies Bastø Fosen AS, Fjord1 ASA, Torghatten Nord AS and ATB)
- In Italy, you can also pay the Strait of Messina
- You can activate the Telepass Premium Truck option
Choose between two KMaster options:
an all-in-one solution that allows you to:
- Locate the vehicle in real time
- Estimate the cost of the toll and fuel
- Calculate the driver’s driving hours and rest time
- Receive real-time traffic updates and alternative routes
- Identify PDI (point of interest)
- Plan a trip
- Communicate with drivers remotely
- Produce reports on the activity of each vehicle
- Use a mobile app for fleet management
- Use a mobile app to communicate with the driver
all the features of K-Master Business plus:
- Connection to the CAN-BUS to analyze fuel consumption and the driver’s driving style
- Connection to the Tachograph: remote data download, storage and analysis
- Trailer temperature monitoring
- Central Security Office (provides information to the Police upon request, in case of theft of the goods)
- Sophisticated security measures thanks to driver authentication for each vehicle and trailer
- Warnings in case of deviations
- Trailer geolocation
- Communication display to and from the driver
Only 1 device covering 14 COUNTRIES
FAQ about Telepass SAT:
Can I pay the Fréjus / M. Blanc Tunnel with the Telepass SAT?
No, the electronic toll is not provided. For the passage to the Fréjus Tunnel and the Mont Blanc Tunnel, there is a special card that Vialtis can provide you with.
Can I add, remove or change the countries enabled on Telepass SAT?
Of course, the updates will be taken over remotely within 48 hours, without replacing the device.
In addition to interoperability, what are the advantages of the Telepass SAT?
With the Telepass SAT, all changes and updates can be made remotely: you can enable and disable the countries, change the license plate combination and update the vehicle data, without ever replacing it. You can also benefit from the K-MASTER service which allows geolocation and fleet management.
How long does it take to receive the Telepass SAT?
Upon signing the contract, it will take approximately 4-5 working days to receive your Telepass SAT. For additional requests, 2-3 days will be sufficient. However, we will do our best to equip your vehicle as soon as possible!
I have replaced a truck, do I also have to replace the Telepass SAT?
No, the Telepass SAT technology allows you to change the license plate and the data of the vehicle remotely, without having to replace the device.
I have a contract with restrictions for geolocation, can I still have the Telepass SAT for tolls payment?
Of course, there is no obligation to activate the K-MASTER for geolocation on the Telepass SAT.
What can I pay with the Telepass SAT?
With the Telepass SAT you can pay:
- tolls in Italy, France, Belgium (including the Liefkenshoek Tunnel), Spain, Portugal, Austria, Germany, Scandinavia, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Hungary (prepaid), section A4 Katowice / Krakow (postpaid) and the routes operated by KAS (prepaid) in Poland. Further countries will be added soon, such as German tunnels (Rostock and Lübeck), Slovenia, Slovakia and the Czech Republic;
- affiliated car parks in Italy, France and Spain;
- Strait of Messina ferries;
- ferries in Norway (with the Norwegian companies Bastø Fosen AS, Fjord1 ASA, Torghatten Nord AS and ATB).
With the Telepass SAT you can also take advantage of the K-MASTER service for geolocation, fleet management and downloading and analysis of tachograph data.
By adding the Premium Truck service for heavy vehicles, you can also benefit from vehicle-breakdown services, assistance and advance vehicle repair costs.
What is the K-MASTER service?
The K-MASTER service allows the geolocation of your vehicles, the management of your fleet and the download and analysis of tachograph data.
With the Telepass SAT, is it mandatory to activate geolocation?
No, the geolocation through the K-MASTER system is activated only if required by the customer, it is in fact an additional service.
With the Telepass SAT, is fixed installation on the truck circuit compulsory?
Fixed installation is recommended but not mandatory, unless the activation of the K-MASTER service is required for geolocation. The Telepass SAT can be connected to the cigarette lighter.
How can I activate the K-MASTER service on my Telepass SAT?
Once the K-MASTER service has been requested on the Telepass SAT, we will send you the procedure to follow to obtain the credentials and find the vehicles on the K-MASTER system.
Is there an app for the K-MASTER service?
On App Store for iOS (iphone) and Android, you can download the K-MASTER application: K-MASTER Manager for fleet owners and/or managers; K-MASTER Driver, dedicated to drivers.
Does the TELEPASS SAT installation has a cost?
We recommand a PERMANENT installation of the Telepass Sat, with a connection to the vehicle (fix installation). In alternative, the device can be connected to the cigar-lighter (mobile installation), but only if you do not require the service K-Master. The fix installation has to be made by a specialized workshop and costs are at customer’s charge.