Trucks with a gross-weight over 3.5 tons and Bus with more than 8 passenger seats can pay tolls in Bulgaria with one single Telepass device, covering also other European countries. Let’s have a look at the requirements for transport companies and at all the advantages for those who decide to sign a contract with TelepassEuropeo.it and Vialtis.
Highways and toll roads
The vignette can be weekly, monthly, quarterly or just for the weekend. It can be purchased:
- On Internet at the following link www.bgtoll.bg
- Via the BGTOLL mobile application
- Through the self-service terminals at the points of sale and in the offices of the Road Infrastructure Agency
- At the tills of the points of sale and at the regional offices of the Road Infrastructure Agency
Useful links for your trip to Bulgaria:
Discover all the services you can activate in Bulgaria
All the reliability of a European group like Vialtis
- VAT recovery in normal, financed or 48h mode
- Geolocation, Fleet Management and download of tachograph data through the K-MASTER service (Telepass SAT)
- Electronic invoicing
- Ferries and Trains booking, with more than 30 years of experience and 1200 routes in Europe
- A single trusted interlocutor, for all your needs
FAQs for those travelling in Bulgaria
What can I pay with the Telepass SAT?
With the Telepass SAT you can pay:
- tolls in Italy, France, Belgium (including the Liefkenshoek Tunnel), Spain, Portugal, Austria, Germany, Scandinavia, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Hungary (prepaid), section A4 Katowice / Krakow (postpaid) and the routes operated by KAS (prepaid) in Poland. Further countries will be added soon, such as German tunnels (Rostock and Lübeck), Slovenia, Slovakia and the Czech Republic;
- affiliated car parks in Italy, France and Spain;
- Strait of Messina ferries;
- ferries in Norway (with the Norwegian companies Bastø Fosen AS, Fjord1 ASA, Torghatten Nord AS and ATB).
With the Telepass SAT you can also take advantage of the K-MASTER service for geolocation, fleet management and the download and analysis of tachograph data.
By adding the Premium Truck service for heavy vehicles, you can also benefit from vehicle-breakdown services, assistance and advance vehicle repair costs.