Heavy goods vehicles travelling on the highways in Czech Republic will soon have the opportunity to pay tolls with a single device, valid for several European countries. Let’s see what are the requirements for road transport companies and all the advantages for those who decide to sign a contract with TelepassEuropeo.it and Vialtis.
Highways and toll roads
Mandatory electronic toll
- TELEPASS SAT (IN THE FUTURE)
- OBU MYTO CZ through MULTISERVICE “VIALTIS Tolls Card”
Useful links for your trip to the Czech Republic:
- Costo of the toll
- “Distance-based toll calculator” route simulator
- “Route-based toll calculator”
- OBU collection points
Activate the Multiservice “Tolls Card” card in a few days and start saving immediately!
- With the mandatory MYTO CZ OBU device, you can travel freely on the toll-charged network in the Czech Republic and make your journeys smoother and less time-consuming and avoiding fines
- You can connect the MYTO CZ OBU to our “Vialtis Tolls Card” Multiservice card
Things you need to remember when traveling to the Czech Republic:
- The payment methods accepted are PREPAY with top-ups via the “Vialtis Tolls Card” Multiservice card or POSTPAY by connecting the OBU to the Multiservice card at the “Contact Points”
- The prepaid OBU can be collected at both “Contact Points” and “Distribution Points”. The postpay method is instead managed only at the “Contact Points”.
Discover all the services you can activate in Czech Republic
All the reliability of a European group like Vialtis
- Vialtis offers you the MULTISERVICE card: simple, flexible and independent. A single card to purchase toll payment methods in: Switzerland, England (HGV LEVY), Slovenia, Czech Republic, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Slovakia and Hungary.
- VAT recovery in normal, financed or 48h mode
- Digital report of your transactions, on MyVialtis
- Electronic invoicing
- A single trusted interlocutor, for all your needs
FAQs for those travelling in Czech Republic
Where can I collect the OBU MYTO CZ device for toll payment in the Czech Republic?
How can I pay the toll in the Czech Republic with VIALTIS?
The Czech Republic will soon be implemented on the Telepass SAT! In the meantime, VIALTIS can offer you the “VIALTIS Tolls Card” Multiservice card that you can use as a means of payment to obtain the OBU MYTO CZ device in prepaid or postpaid mode, which is mandatory to circulate on the toll network in the Czech Republic.