Trucks with a gross-weight over 3.5 tons can pay tolls and bridges in Denmark with one single Telepass device, covering also other European countries. Let’s have a look at the requirements for transport companies and at all the advantages for those who decide to sign a contract with TelepassEuropeo.it and Vialtis.
Highways, toll roads and bridges
- TELEPASS SAT (INCLUDING BRIDGES)
- BROBIZZ (INCLUDING BRIDGES)
- EUROVIGNETTE (only for vehicles > 12 tons), via MULTISERVICE “VIALTIS Tolls Card”
Useful links for your trip to Denmark:
- Great Belt Bridge (Storebælt Bridge) prices in Denmark
- “Crown Princess Mary’s Bridge (Kronprinsesse Marys Bro)” prices in Denmark
- Øresund Bridge prices (Denmark/Sweden)
- Svinesund Bridge prices (Sweden/Norway)
Activate Telepass Europeo in a few days and start saving immediately!
- Telepass SAT is a single device which allows you to travel on the entire motorway network, without ever stopping. It also covers the bridges: Great Belt Bridge (Storebælt Bridge) and Crown Princess Mary’s Bridge (Kronprinsesse Marys Bro) in Denmark, Øresund Bridge which connects Denmark (Copenhagen) and Sweden (Malmö) and Svinesund Bridge which connects Sweden and Norway
- Geolocation, Fleet Management and download of tachograph data through the K-MASTER service (Telepass SAT)
Things to remember when traveling to Denmark:
- To ensure the detection of the box in Norway, Denmark and Sweden, you must always use the automatic lanes of toll stations, bridges, ferries: in Denmark and Sweden you must choose the lanes with the green “BroBizz / AutoBizz / EasyGo” sign.
Discover all the services you can activate in Denmark
All the reliability of a European group like Vialtis
- VAT recovery in normal, financed or 48h mode
- Ferry booking, with more than 30 years of experience and 1200 routes in Europe
- Digital report of your transactions, on MyVialtis
- Electronic invoicing
- A single trusted interlocutor, for all your needs
FAQs for those travelling in Denmark
What can I pay with the Telepass SAT?
With the Telepass SAT you can pay:
- tolls in Italy, France, Belgium (including the Liefkenshoek Tunnel), Spain, Portugal, Austria, Germany, Scandinavia, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Hungary (prepaid), section A4 Katowice / Krakow (postpaid) and the routes operated by KAS (prepaid) in Poland. Further countries will be added soon, such as German tunnels (Rostock and Lübeck), Slovenia, Slovakia and the Czech Republic;
- affiliated car parks in Italy, France and Spain;
- Strait of Messina ferries;
- ferries in Norway (with the Norwegian companies Bastø Fosen AS, Fjord1 ASA, Torghatten Nord AS and ATB).
With the Telepass SAT you can also take advantage of the K-MASTER service for geolocation, fleet management and the download and analysis of tachograph data.
By adding the Premium Truck service for heavy vehicles, you can also benefit from vehicle-breakdown services, assistance and advance vehicle repair costs.