Trucks with a minimum gross weight of 7.5 tons can pay tolls in Germany with one single Telepass device, covering also other European countries. Let’s have a look at the requirements for transport companies and at all the advantages for those who decide to sign a contract with TelepassEuropeo.it and Vialtis.
Useful links for your trip to Germany:
Activate Telepass Europeo in a few days and start saving immediately!
- A single device to travel on the entire motorway network, without ever stopping.
- Geolocation, Fleet Management and download of tachograph data through the K-MASTER service (Telepass SAT)
- Vehicle-breakdown services, assistance and advance on repair costs, through the Premium Truck service
Things to remember when traveling to Germany:
- Vehicle weight check: consider the total gross transportable load, including tractor and any trailer. Check the weight set on the Telepass SAT and adjust accordingly.
- In Germany, there is a Minimum Wage for NON-EU customers and Vialtis can advise you on the management of the practices
Discover all the services you can activate in Germany
All the reliability of a European group like Vialtis
- VAT recovery in normal, financed or 48h mode
- Management of minimum wage practices in Germany for NON-EU customers
- Digital report of your daily transactions, on MyVialtis
- Electronic invoicing
- A single trusted interlocutor, for all your needs
FAQs for those travelling in Germany
What can I pay with the Telepass EU?
With the Telepass EU you can pay:
- tolls in Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Austria, section A4 Katovice/Krakow in Poland and the Liefkenshoek Tunnel in Belgium;
- affiliated car parks in Italy, France and Spain;
- Strait of Messina ferries
By adding the Premium Truck service for heavy vehicles, you can also benefit from vehicle-breakdown services, assistance and advance on vehicle repair costs.