Trucks with a minimum gross weight of 7.5 tons can pay tolls in Germany with one single Telepass device, covering also other European countries. Let’s have a look at the requirements for transport companies and at all the advantages for those who decide to sign a contract with TelepassEuropeo.it and Vialtis.
Vehicles > 7,5 tons
Highways and toll roads
- TELEPASS SAT
- TELEPASS EUROPEO
- TOLL COLLECT
Useful links for your trip to Germany:
Activate Telepass Europeo in a few days and start saving immediately!
- A single device to travel on the entire motorway network, without ever stopping.
- Geolocation, Fleet Management and download of tachograph data through the K-MASTER service (Telepass SAT)
- Vehicle-breakdown services, assistance and advance on repair costs, through the Premium Truck service
Things to remember when traveling to Germany:
- Vehicle weight check: consider the total gross transportable load, including tractor and any trailer. Check the weight set on the Telepass SAT and adjust accordingly.
- In Germany, there is a Minimum Wage for NON-EU customers and Vialtis can advise you on the management of the practices
Discover all the services you can activate in Germany
All the reliability of a European group like Vialtis
- VAT recovery in normal, financed or 48h mode
- Management of minimum wage practices in Germany for NON-EU customers
- Digital report of your daily transactions, on MyVialtis
- Electronic invoicing
- A single trusted interlocutor, for all your needs
FAQs for those travelling in Germany
How much is the toll charge in Germany?
You can check the Toll Collect rates at the following link
What can I pay with the Telepass EU?
With the Telepass EU you can pay:
- tolls in Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Austria, section A4 Katovice/Krakow in Poland and the Liefkenshoek Tunnel in Belgium;
- affiliated car parks in Italy, France and Spain;
- Strait of Messina ferries
By adding the Premium Truck service for heavy vehicles, you can also benefit from vehicle-breakdown services, assistance and advance on vehicle repair costs.
How can I pay the toll in Germany with VIALTIS?
With VIALTIS, you can pay the toll in Germany via the Telepass SAT. Soon the device will also be enabled to pay for the German Tunnels of Rostock and Lübeck.
Does the telepass Sat, also works in Belgium and in Germany?
Yes, it does Telepass SAT Telepass Sat completely replaces all national devices: Italian Telepass, Satellic, Toll collect, French Tis-Pl, Spanish Via-T and also the austrian Go-Box