In Ireland, all vehicles are required to pay tolls on certain motorways and bridges. The Telepass device is not yet active in Ireland, but in the meantime, the transport companies can find here the main information concerning not only tolls, but also all the other services offered by TelepassEuropeo.it and Vialtis.
Toll roads in Ireland, with the exception of the Dublin M50, use toll gates operated by barriers. The toll can be paid in cash, credit card or via eToll electronic tag.
Instead, the toll system on the M50 motorway around Dublin adopts the barrier-free eFlow toll system, which records journeys by photographing the vehicle’s license plate. Unregistered drivers must pay for the trip before 20:00 the next day to avoid penalties. The payment options are:
- via M50 Quick Pay app
- online on the website www.eflow.ie
- by calling 1890 50 10 50 to pay via credit card
- at Payzone points of sale
- via video account, by registering the license plate at eFlow, or via eToll electronic tag
Discover all the services you can activate in Ireland
All the reliability of a European group like Vialtis
- VAT recovery in normal, financed or 48h mode
- Electronic invoicing
- Booking ferries and trains, with more than 30 years of experience and 1200 routes in Europe
- A single trusted interlocutor, for all your needs