Heavy goods vehicles travelling on the highways in Slovenia will soon have the opportunity to pay tolls with a single device, valid for several European countries. Let’s see what are the requirements for road transport companies and all the advantages for those who decide to sign a contract with TelepassEuropeo.it and Vialtis.
Highways and toll roads
Mandatory electronic toll
- TELEPASS K1 (COMING SOON)
- DARS GO via MULTISERVICE “Vialtis Tolls Card”
Useful links for your trip to Slovenia:
Activate the “Vialtis Tolls Card” Multiservice card in a few days and start saving immediately!
- With the mandatory DarsGo device, you can travel freely on the toll-charged network in Slovenia and make your journeys smoother and less time-consuming and avoiding fines
- With the “Vialtis Tolls Card” Multiservice card you can pay the security deposit of € 10 / OBU and decide whether to collect the DarsGo device in prepaid mode using the card for top-ups or in postpay mode
Things you need to remember when traveling to Slovenia:
To activate the DarsGo service, you must register your company and vehicles in one of the following ways:
- Partially on the DarsGo website: by registering the company and vehicles on the DarsGo website, printing the completed form and presenting it at a “DarsGo Servis” point. After payment of the administrative fees (10 € / OBU, payable via Multiservice) the DarsGO device will be delivered;
- Entirely at the “DarsGo Servis” customer centers: after payment of the administrative fees (10 €, payable through Multiservice) the DarsGO device will be delivered;
- Completely on the DarsGo website: EU-based companies can carry out the entire registration process and order the DarsGo device online, paying administrative fees (€ 10, only by credit card) and receiving the device free of charge by post. Then you will need to go to any “DarsGo Servis” point to match the Multiservice card as a means of payment (postpaid) or to top up the OBU using the Multiservice card (prepaid).
Discover all the services you can activate in Slovenia
All the reliability of a European group like Vialtis
- Vialtis offers you the MULTISERVICE card: simple, flexible and independent. A single card to purchase toll payment methods in: Switzerland, England (HGV LEVY), Slovenia, Czech Republic, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Slovakia and Hungary.
- VAT recovery in normal, financed or 48h mode
- Refund of excise duty on diesel oil
- Digital report of your transactions, on MyVialtis
- Electronic invoicing
- A single trusted interlocutor, for all your needs
FAQs for those travelling in Slovenia
How can I pay the toll in Slovenia with VIALTIS?
Slovenia will soon be implemented on the Telepass SAT! In the meantime, VIALTIS can offer you the “VIALTIS Tolls Card” Multiservice card that you can use as a means of payment to obtain the DARSGO device in prepaid or postpaid mode, which is mandatory to circulate on the toll network in Slovenia.