Heavy goods vehicles can pay tolls in Switzerland and in the principality of Liechtenstein. with one single Telepass device, covering also other European countries. Let’s have a look at the requirements for transport companies and at all the advantages for those who decide to sign a contract with TelepassEuropeo.it and Vialtis.
Vehicles > 3,5 tons*
Highways and toll roads
- TELEPASS SAT Novità!
- MULTISERVICE “VIALTIS TOLLS CARD”
Great St Bernard Tunnel
- MULTISERVICE “VIALTIS TOLLS CARD”
* no Swiss vehicles. Vehicles from Switzerland cannot pay the tax with the Telepass SAT. For more information Buses cannot pay with the SAT, because they pay a flat fee. Find out more
Useful links for your trip to Switzerland:
Activate Telepass Europeo in a few days and start saving immediately!
- A single device to travel on the entire motorway network without ever stopping.
- Geolocation, Fleet Management and download of tachograph data through the K-MASTER service (Telepass SAT)
- Vehicle-breakdown services, assistance and advance on repair costs, through the Premium Truck service
Discover all the services you can activate in Switzerland
Things you need to remember when traveling to Switzerland:
- Customers using Telepass SAT devices to pay tolls (taxes) in Switzerland can also take advantage of the reduced rates for milk, wood, animals and combined traffic provided by the Swiss Collector. The customer will pay the normal rate with the Telepass OBU, but can then ask for the refund of the discount directly from the Federal Customs Administration. You can find the information to obtain the reduced rates and the procedure here: ITALIAN, GERMAN, ENGLISH, FRENCH
- Check and set the number of axles on your TELEPASS SAT and TELEPASS EU: the device may already be set for the correct number of axles, check it and change the setting if necessary. Review the setting each time a trailer is hooked up or removed. Consider all vehicle and trailer or semi-trailer axles, including the double tandem axle and liftable axles.
- Pay attention to the acoustic signals of your TELEPASS SAT
All the reliability of a European group like Vialtis
- Refund of foreign VAT
- Digital report of your daily transactions, on MyVialtis
- Electronic invoicing
- Ferries and trains booking, with more than 30 years of experience and 1200 routes in Europe
- A single trusted interlocutor, for all your needs
FAQs for those travelling in Switzerland
How much does the TTPCP tax cost in Switzerland?
You can find the cost of the TTPCP tax in Switzerland at the following link
What can I pay with the Telepass SAT?
With the Telepass SAT you can pay:
- tolls in Italy, France, Belgium (including the Liefkenshoek Tunnel), Spain, Portugal, Austria, Germany, Scandinavia, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Hungary (prepaid), section A4 Katowice / Krakow (postpaid) and the routes operated by KAS (prepaid) in Poland. Further countries will be added soon, such as German tunnels (Rostock and Lübeck), Slovenia, Slovakia and the Czech Republic;
- affiliated car parks in Italy, France and Spain;
- Strait of Messina ferries;
- ferries in Norway (with the Norwegian companies Bastø Fosen AS, Fjord1 ASA, Torghatten Nord AS and ATB).
With the Telepass SAT you can also take advantage of the K-MASTER service for geolocation, fleet management and the download and analysis of tachograph data.
By adding the Premium Truck service for heavy vehicles, you can also benefit from vehicle-breakdown services, assistance and advance vehicle repair costs.
How can I pay the tax in Switzerland with VIALTIS?
With VIALTIS you can pay the tax in Switzerland via the Telepass SAT.